Rob is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (National Strength and Conditioning Association), a Certified Sports Nutritionist (International Society of Sports Nutrition), and is currently pursuing his Master’s Degree in Exercise Science at the University of Michigan.
Major street cred includes:
Rob Sulaver is Co-Founder of Rumble Boxing and is the Founder & Principle of the Bandana Training Club. He has been named one of the top fitness experts in America by The Huffington Post, BuzzFeed, Greatist, and ABC. He has also, blushingly, been named one of the hottest trainers in America by Shape Magazine. Rob’s professional expertise, comprehensive understanding of strength and conditioning, unmistakable writing style, and irreverent sense of humor have placed him in the national conversation on health and fitness. This has led to a seat on Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Advisory Board, a prime time ABC television show, the creation of an internationally recognized group fitness concept, and regular contributions and features in national publications.
“I picked Rob to be on the Board of Advisors for Schwarzenegger.com because he’s one of the smartest and best in the business. He’s exactly the kind of person I was looking for when I started my site – driven, intelligent, and yes, badass.”– Arnold Schwarzenegger
University of Michigan Wrestling, 2002-2007
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist – National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Sports Nutritionist – International Society of Sports Nutrition
- FRCms – Certified FRC Mobility Specialist
- Kinstretch Level 1 Instructor
- Poliquin International Certification Program – Level I Cert.
- Poliquin International Certification Program – Level II Cert.
- Poliquin International Certification Program – Level III Cert.
- Precision Nutrition Certified Nutrition Coach
- Olympic Lifting Certification – Pierre Roy
- Athletes’ Performance Phase I Mentorship
- Athletes’ Performance Custom Mentorship
- LIFT Certified Sandbag Coach
- Animal Flow Level 1
- Certified Power Plate Instructor
- Certified Kettle Bell Instructor – Kettle Bell Concepts
- Poliquin Instant Muscle Strengthening Techniques – PIMST – Certified
Awards / Recognition:
- Advisory Board for Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Top 20 Fitness Experts Worth Following – The Huffington Post
- Top 50 Hottest Trainers in America – Shape Magazine
- Top 100 Most Influential People in Health & Fitness – The Greatist
- Most Inspirational Fitness Accounts – BuzzFeed
“I think of Rob as the elite Delta Force of trainers. Highly skilled for any and all physical situations (including training feeble editor types) but smarter, cooler, and nimbler than your average gym warrior. He manages the rare trick of having enviable physical knowledge and expertise and being fiercely intelligent about the body, health, fitness, and nutrition.
He’s also intuitive, articulate, and incredibly positive, all of which I think are important and hard to find in one superhuman Delta Force individual.
(Also, he’s funny, but that’s a bonus.)”– Jim Nelson, Previous Editor-In-Chief GQ Magazine
Let’s work together