“Mel, I am so grateful to have you! You’re always so gentle and kind and accepting and I appreciate it more than you know. ❤️ I wish everyone could have a Mel in their life. The world would be a much better place ☺️.”– Jennifer S.
Private Nutrition Counseling
- 3 month minimum (required)
- $850 / month for weekly sessions
- $450 / month for sessions every other week.
“Thank you Nutrition By Mel for showing me gentle tools for feeding my body and mind that work for ME.”– @aprilkae.nyc
Everything about private coaching with Mel has been designed to help you succeed. Melanie offers one-on-one coaching for a minimum of three months. This 3 month commitment is necessary to authentically address nutrition changes and is required. The cost is $850 per month for weekly sessions and $450 per month for sessions done every other week.
- An exploratory call to make sure we’re a good fit for each other (with no commitment)
- Initial assessment (usually 1 hour – although I don’t put time restrictions on our sessions) exploring your relationship with food, diet history, health habits, & body image
- Weekly (or bi-weekly) coaching sessions establishing progressive and goal oriented nutrition changes
- Supplement Recommendations
- Text Support
After the 3 months commitment, Mel often continues to works with clients to address accountability and goal oriented nutrition changes. The rate for this depends on the level of accountability that is most helpful and is handled on a case-by-case basis.
Because this work is intimate and personal, Mel is only able to work with a handful of clients at a time. If you’re interested, please fill out the form below.
“I did it Mel!! And under 6! I hit ALL my goals!! Big thank you Mel! I’ve never felt this strong on a race! I followed our hydration plan to the T (even had to stop and pee!! lol). I hit the run and I felt good and strong!! I LOVED it! I LOVE YOU Mel! 💖💫”– Nathalie G. (Ironman 70.3)
Full Nutrition & Health Analysis
- Single session
- As long as necessary (usually ~90 minutes)
If a 3 month commitment feels a bit intimidating, Mel also offers a full nutrition & health analysis. The attempt here is provide a more affordable entry point to legitimate lifestyle change, although additional self-directed work is almost always necessary after the assessment.
- A detailed analysis of your relationship to food, diet history, health habits, & body image
- An intimate conversation about self-directed strategies and techniques that would help address areas of concern
- Supplement and other lifestyle recommendations
If you’re interested in Private Nutrition Counseling or a Full Nutrition & Health Analysis, please fill out the form below to get started.
“So far since I’ve graduated from working with you, I’ve gotten my period every 30-40 days (as the months have gone on, this time has gotten shorter and shorter). I lived without a period for over 3 years and did not want to admit to myself that I was having issues with body image and with my relationship with food- I was scared that this reality would put me out of my sport. You challenged and addressed not only the fueling component but my disordered thoughts as well. Not only do I have a period now, I also have a healed relationship with food and furthermore, my sport. What you do is amazing and I’m so excited to see how you grow in your practice helping other women and athletes who are in a similar position as I once was. You rock!”– JT